Open for Entries
Enter by 12th May 2022
Global Content Marketing Trends Survey 2022
We want to hear from you – Deadline 30th January
IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT TRUSTED MEDIA
In an interconnected world in which we are bombarded by communications, establishing what’s true is often impossible without the resources and checks and balances of reputable media owners. Amid the rise of partisan influencers, subjective bloggers and politically-funded websites, the adage that knowledge is power has never held so true.
World Media Group members, with their tens of thousands of journalists, analysts, presenters, expert advisers and international bureaux, help us to make sense of the world in real-time. As highlighted by the pandemic, when the world turns upside down, and it becomes a matter of life and death, people turn to WMG brands for essential information.
The World Media Group is an alliance of leading international media organisations that connects brands with highly engaged, influential audiences in the context of trusted and renowned journalism.
THE VALUE OF JOURNALISM
When people needed to make sense of the world during the outbreak of Covid-19 in 2020, they turned to trusted media brands.
The World Media Group is the alliance of leading international media organisations that connects brands with highly engaged, influential audiences in the context of renowned media. Coming together to promote the value of our quality journalism has never been more important.
Written by Arif Durrani, Bloomberg Media Studios Produced by Danny Edwards Foxred Video
“Media brands used to only compete with each other, but we’re seeing more examples of multimedia content partnerships. The World Media Group is a great example of where brands are putting aside that petty competitiveness and working as a collective. “That’s really where we see opportunities for media brands, especially ones with passionate and engaged audiences. You’ve got Fortune, National Geographic, The Economist, Bloomberg, Time… brands whose readers and us-ers specifically come to them for their point-of-view, opinion and voice that they completely trust.”
Rupert Turnbull, Brand Ambassador EMEA, Fortune
“The need for high quality journalism has simply never been greater. Amid a flood of misinformation that has frankly left democracy itself in danger, we have a commitment and a responsibility to raise the tone of the discourse with deeply-reported, solidly-sourced articles and fair analysis. Technology has been a great enabler, but has it also created unchecked and prolific sources of misinformation. That makes our jobs harder and more important than ever before: Winning the trust of readers who have lost faith in news can be done only with the kind of gold-standard reporting The Wall Street Journal practices.”
Phillipa Leighton-Jones, Editor at large, The Trust, The Wall Street Journal | Barron’s Group
“Surveys suggest that 18-34s are most likely to pay for online content, and that people who subscribe to Netflix or Spotify are also more likely to pay for digital news. This is potentially good news for publishers, provided we offer the right sorts of products.”
Tom Standage, Deputy Editor & Head of Digital Strategy, The Economist
“Covid-driven digital media innovation with a clear focus on supporting the business bottom line is a key topic for marketers and media partners alike. The recent wmg webcast delivered inspiring expert insights.”
Christoph Woermann, CMO Corporate Bank, Deutsche Bank
“The seminar was very useful with a good cross section of speakers, with in depth knowledge of their subject area.
Real life examples and experience are always a good way to engage with the audience, and I took away many thoughts for consideration in my sector.”
Pip Landers, Director of Advertising & Brand Research, Mandarin Oriental
- The 2022 World Media Awards are now open for entries! The only truly global awards designed to celebrate the very b… https://t.co/sT3bM3XVj02 days ago
- We know your time is precious but we want to hear from you! The annual World Media Awards Survey aims to provide a… https://t.co/gnso6GLepV3 days ago
- We know your time is precious but we want to hear from you! The annual World Media Awards Survey aims to provide a… https://t.co/DzBkpnhmt16 days ago
- We asked World Media Group members to predict the trends that will shape the year ahead. Here, Elizabeth Brennan,… https://t.co/BjB1Ymq20z1 week ago
- We asked World Media Group members to predict the trends that will shape the year ahead. Here, @JimPiercy_, Group C… https://t.co/2ZNNsCCTvj1 week ago
- Congratulations to @duncanchater at @Bloomberg for making the International Media Leader of the Year shortlist in T… https://t.co/uFNJJ2bNK11 week ago
- We know your time is precious but we want to hear from you! The annual World Media Awards Survey aims to provide a… https://t.co/aFVZKPrvWL1 week ago
- What does 2022 hold for media and marketing? We asked members of the World Media Group to get out their crystal b… https://t.co/9HMOPK2ZdK1 month ago
- This year our Chief Executive @BSBMedia has spoken to a huge range of industry luminaries for our podcast series, T… https://t.co/DRnetI8oYB1 month ago
- In this article originally printed earlier this year in @MediatelNews, @gbuccisa, EVP global client transformation,… https://t.co/NsJobBBJQi2 months ago
Sign up to receive all of the latest news and updates from the World Media Group