Date: February 16, 2021
This event is in the past.
As we come out of the Covid crisis, environmental and social issues will return to the top of the agenda for many CEOs, particularly in light of November’s COP26 summit. How can businesses establish a sustainability strategy that is original, authentic and makes commercial sense?
Topics for discussion included:
- The role brands play in driving substantive change
- Aligning with issues that are authentic to your brand values
- Ensuring sustainability is not just messaging but part of your brand’s DNA
- Creating meaningful impact and achieving cut-through
- The right environment to communicate your message
Chief Marketing Officer
Interim Global Head of Marketing Communications B2B
Senior Communications Advisor