Date: March 30, 2021
This event is in the past.
With Google Chrome set to follow Safari and Firefox in pulling the plug on third-party cookies, we will soon lose the primary tech system that tracks identity across the open web. How can marketers prepare for the loss of audience tracking, measurement and attribution built on top of that identity?
Topics for discussion included:
- What are the best practices in working with P1 data?
- Who are the winners and losers in this transition?
- Will we see a return to quality through better contextual advertising?
- The new challenges with measuring media campaign effectiveness
- Understanding human behaviour – who’s beyond the click?
View the webinar below
Head of Product Marketing
SAP Customer Data Solutions
Director of Platforms, Partnerships & Privacy
Director of AdTech Products and Services
Head of Advertiser Strategy
Executive Director, Revenue Analytics & Operations
The New York Times
Programmatic Trading Manager
BBC Global News