This web site is operated by World Media Group (WMG), 71 Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, BR3 1LR.
The following terms apply to your use of the World Media Group website. By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
1. Copyright in the Website and all its content, including databases, is owned by WMG and its licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website for your own personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of the Website or reproduce it in any other Website without the express written permission of WMG. You are not entitled to use the content of the Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
2. The names, images and logos identifying WMG or third parties and their products and services, are proprietary marks of WMG, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks without obtaining prior permission may be an infringement of rights in those marks and WMG reserves all rights to enforce such rights.
3. Content on the Website is provided for general information purposes only to inform you about WMA and any legal or commercial developments which may be of interest. It does not constitute legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied upon for this purpose.
4. WMG is providing the content in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Website is at your own risk. While WMG takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website no liability is accepted for them.
5. The Website and the information, names, images, pictures and logos are provided by WMG without any warranty, whether express or implied. In no circumstance will WMG be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential loss or damage whatsoever, or for any economic loss whatsoever arising from the use of in connection with the use or loss of use of the website.
6. The Website and all of the content is only to be used for lawful purposes.
7. WMG may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time and without giving notice.
8. Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. WMG makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will not be interrupted or will be error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
9. This Website contains links to other websites. WMG accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this, or any use of personal data by such a third party. The inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply endorsement by WMG of the linked site. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
10. Any user comments or other contributions you make to the site may be reviewed, edited and/or removed by WMG. WMG reserves the right to remove any of your contributions if WMG believes that they do not comply with the Terms.
11. You confirm that any user comments or contribution to the site is your own original work, is not defamatory or unlawful and does not infringe anyone else’s rights (including privacy rights) and that it complies with the Terms.
12. WMG reserves the right, at its sole discretion to change the terms and conditions by posting changes online. Any subsequent use of the Website is deemed to amount to acceptance of those revised terms and conditions.