The World Media Group is a strategic alliance of the world’s leading media brands who are committed to promoting award winning journalism and the role of international media.
“The World Media Group thought leadership events are always highly focused, impartial and well worth taking the time to attend. They are also entirely focussed on the International landscape which is increasgly important for agencies, media partners and clients”
“The marketing and advertising landscape is forever evolving which makes attending seminars and talks, such as the WMG sessions, greatly beneficial throughout your career. They help you to continuously learn, and keep your knowledge and strategies fresh. I have often gained key inspiration for client campaigns during events.”
“I always find the World Media Group events well organised, interesting subject matter and perhaps most importantly, a great opportunity to network and catch up with contacts across the industry.”
“World Media Group events always inspire and inform. They provide a rare opportunity for a diverse range of industry professionals to network and engage around relevant topics whilst keeping up to date with media and content trends.”
``For 175 years The Economist has been a trusted filter on world affairs, producing quality, independent journalism that our readers are willing to pay for. In the current climate of fake news and alternative facts, we are proud to be a member of The World Media Group which plays such a vital role in shining a light on the value of high quality, trusted editorial environments``
The Value of Journalism
The value of global award winning journalism is the unique bond of trust it builds with worlds most affluent and influential consumers. This short video explains the impact that this unique bond has on brand messages across this dynamic global audience.
Look here for the latest stats and facts about the amazing reach of the WMG brands and how they have best engagement metrics with the worlds most affluent and influential consumers.
What we do
- Create a platform (s) to promote the values of award winning journalism
- Celebrate and promote excellence in international advertising
- Share best practices for the benefit of members and media professionals across the region
- Develop initiatives to improve the measurement and understanding of international audiences
Each year the World Media Group host a series of events in London and Paris to engage with advertisers and agencies. These events include: Including:
- Breakfast Briefings – focused on key industry themes such as GDPR, Diversity, Fake News…
- Forums – ½ training session, for more junior executives, everything you need to know about international /multi-nation media planning
- Think Tank – high level executive round table debates with Chatham House Rules
- Masterclass in Storytelling – bringing together some of the best storytellers from across the industry
World Media Awards
The World Media Awards are designed to celebrate the very best cross platform, cross border, content-driven advertising. The awards celebration is a ‘not to be missed’ exclusive event at The Ham Yard Hotel in London. Find out more »
The World Media Group develops whitepapers, features and reports on key industry themes for the trade media. Read news »
Engagement / Insight
The World Media Group develops and shares insights into audiences including metrics, dynamics and engagement from around the world, including the Moat Quality Benchmarks.