THE FUTURE OF GLOBAL CONTENT-LED MARKETING AROUND THE WORLD
The Future Of Content-Led Marketing Around The World survey explores the trends and investment intentions that will drive the future development of international content-led marketing campaigns. Conducted between 2 September and 7 October 2019, the survey was completed by advertisers, agencies, and media owners around the world, with 87% of them having responsibility for content-led campaigns targeting multiple countries.
Five key takeaways:
- 80% expect to see a growth in content-led marketing over the next two years
- 57% said that working with a media owner who can offer a trusted, credible editorial environment is key
- 31% said that a shift in brand perceptions was the main KPI for content-led marketing
- 43% of advertiser respondents think that the brand / in-house team are best placed to lead on media strategy
- 71% adapt global storytelling for local markets
Your opinion really does matter to us, all results will be anonymised but as a thank you we would like to offer you the option to join a draw to win an Amazon voucher for £100. We will also send you a full copy of the report, which will also be published on WARC and The World Media Group website.
SURVEY CLOSES 4TH OCTOBER
If you’d like to read the 2018 Report, you can download it HERE.